Child Sponsorship

Sponsored children in Guatemala and Albania are provided with life-sustaining food, medical and dental care in the name of Jesus. Our churches, youth-centers and pastoral staff also share the Gospel and other faith-based resources.

M25 Program

The M25 program provides care for women in the Guatemalan communities we serve through our Women in Need (WIN) program. Food parcels are also made available to impoverished families in both Guatemala and Albania through M25.

Special Projects

Our goal is to eradicate poverty in the communities we serve. Our ministry work includes educating, equipping and empowering impoverished villages by supporting special projects such as poultry farming and producing annual crops.

Our Charity Partners

Become a Partner

About Our Canada Office

The Living Water Adopt-A-Child Canada office is located in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia, and is led by our National Coordinator and Board of Directors. Our goal is to support thousands of children living in poverty throughout Albania and Guatemala. As a result of prudent budgeting and financial management, 90% of all donations go directly to helping impoverished families in Guatemala and Albania. The remaining 10% covers administrative costs in Canada and assists with our promotion and outreach efforts with one-on-one and group presentations in churches and throughout the community.

2

Staff Members

90%

Donations Support Ministry

15+

Years in Operation

MEET OUR CANADIAN REPRESENTATIVE

Keep Your Information Current

Sponsor Communications

Please note that it may take 6-8 weeks for your child to receive letters or gifts and another 6-8 weeks for you to receive your personalised thank-you letter. Help us make sure you receive these communications by updating your sponsor contact information below if any of your contact information changes.

    Office Email
    Send Us Mail

    4450 Wilkinson Road
    Victoria BC, V8Z 5B7

    Call Our Office
    Visit Us

    Available by Appointment

    Ready to become a sponsor? Visit our "Sponsor a Child" webpage to get started.